“May the God of hope fill us with all joy and peace in believing through the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13
THANK YOU to everyone who has continued with their monthly tithe to St. John. This has made it possible for us to not only keep the lights on, but has enabled us to continue in our outreach ministries.
SUNDAY SCHOOL: Fr. Rogers continues with his commentary on the Books of the Bible every Sunday @ 9:30AM. Please join us as he gives us a unique historical and theological look at the Books of the Bible.
GRACE MINISTRIES continues to need our assistance during this time. As our community begins slowly to get back to normal, there are still many people who are in need of both monetary and food assistance. Donations can be mailed to: Grace Ministries, P.O. Box 301, Burkburnett, Texas 76354. You may bring canned food to St. John and leave it in the bucket as well. Every little bit helps.
- NEXT BISHOP’S COMMITTEE MEETING is NEXT SUNDAY immediately following coffee hour. Anyone who is not on the committee and would like to attend the meeting are welcome to do so.
OTHER NOTES OF INTEREST
- CAMP CRUCIS SUMMER CAMP 2020 has been CANCELLED. There were to many camp counselors and staff that had been directly in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19. In addition, Philip and Janet Craig, camp directors, have been directly exposed as well. Please keep them all in your daily prayers.
- A much needed CHURCH DIRECTORY is in progress and if you are unsure the church has your correct information, there are forms in the parish hall that can be filled out.
- UPDATED Pastoral Directive from Bishop Reed
- CDC Updated Guidelines for Churches
WORSHIP DURING COVID-19
St. John cares about the safety, health and well-being of all its parishioners and visitors. We want you to feel comfortable during worship.
- While it is not required, if you wish to wear a mask and do not bring your own, there are masks available at each entrance to the church and the parish hall.
- Hand sanitizer is located at all entrances including the parish hall.
- All pews, door handles and surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant after each service and event.
- All who wish to receive communion will come forward in a single line and receive in one-kind only.
- For those who wish to worship outside or in their vehicle following the service on our Facebook feed, communion will be brought out to you, should you desire.
- If you wish to stay home and want to receive communion, please contact either Fr. Munson or Fr. Rogers and they will arrange to come to your home.